Sweet and Smoky BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- -1 lb chicken drumsticks
- -1/4 cup olive oil
- -1/4 cup ketchup
- -3 tbsp brown sugar
- -2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- -1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- -1 tsp smoked paprika
- -1 tsp garlic powder
- -1 tsp onion powder
- -Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken drumsticks in a large resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, discarding any excess marinade. Grill the drumsticks for 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the surface is seared with grill marks.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Note: You can also bake or pan-fry the chicken drumsticks if grilling isn’t an option.