Spicy and Flavorful Chargrilled Chicken Kebabs
- -1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- -1 red bell pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- -1 green bell pepper cut into 1-inch cubes
- -1 red onion cut into wedges
- -1/4 cup olive oil
- -2 cloves of garlic minced
- -1 tsp smoked paprika
- -1 tsp cumin
- -1 tsp dried oregano
- -1 tsp salt
- -1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken, bell peppers, and onion with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers, leaving a little space between each piece.
- Grill kebabs for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are slightly charred.
- Serve with rice or bread and enjoy!
Note: You can use wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes to prevent them from burning.