Sizzling Skillet Beef Tacos
- 1 lb ground beef 80/20 lean-to-fat ratio
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced bell pepper
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- Toppings of your choice e.g. shredded cheese, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, lime wedges
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef until it is cooked through. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion, tomatoes, and bell pepper to the skillet and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave or on a skillet, then fill them with the beef mixture and your choice of toppings.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious beef tacos!
Note: You can also add some salsa, hot sauce or cheese to the filling as well.