Roasted Vegetable Pasta: A Delicious and Healthy Meal
- -1 pound pasta of your choice
- -1 red bell pepper sliced
- -1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- -1 red onion sliced
- -2 cloves of garlic minced
- -1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- -1 teaspoon of dried basil
- -1/4 cup of olive oil
- -Salt and pepper to taste
- -1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- On a baking sheet, toss together the bell peppers, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until vegetables are tender and slightly charred.
- Toss the roasted vegetables with the cooked pasta and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Serve warm and enjoy!