Lemon and Herb Grilled Salmon Cutlets
- -4 salmon cutlets
- -1/4 cup olive oil
- -2 cloves of garlic minced
- -1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- -1 tsp dried dill
- -1 tsp dried thyme
- -Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, dill, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon cutlets in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and season with salt and pepper, Grill for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the fish is cooked through and the surface is seared with grill marks.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Note: You can also bake or pan-fry the salmon if grilling isn’t an option.