Herb and Spice-Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 bone-in pork chops about 1 inch thick
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon wedges for serving optional
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, thyme, rosemary, paprika, salt, pepper and olive oil to make a marinade.
- Place the pork chops in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them, turning to coat the pork evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to overnight.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the pork chops from the marinade, allowing any excess to drip off.
- Grill the pork chops for 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving with lemon wedges, if desired.
Note:You can also add some brown sugar to the marinade to give a sweet and savory taste.