Fluffy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of milk or cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of butter or oil
- Optional: cheese herbs, diced vegetables, or cooked bacon for toppings.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk or cream, salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and add butter or oil.
- Once the butter or oil is hot, pour in the egg mixture.
- Use a rubber spatula to constantly stir the eggs as they cook.
- Cook until the eggs are set but still moist, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat and add any desired toppings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your scrambled eggs!
You can also add some diced vegetables or cooked bacon or cheese or herbs to the eggs while stirring to make the recipe more flavorful.