Crispy and Spicy Potato Wedges
- -4 large potatoes cut into wedges
- -1/4 cup olive oil
- -1 tsp smoked paprika
- -1 tsp chili powder
- -1 tsp cumin
- -1 tsp garlic powder
- -1 tsp onion powder
- -1 tsp salt
- -1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, smoked paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl and toss with the spice mixture until well coated.
- Spread the wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy, flipping the wedges halfway through.
- Serve hot with your favorite dip, garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
Note: You can also fry or air fry the wedges instead of baking them.