Classic Quiche Recipe: Easy and Delicious
- -1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- -4 large eggs
- -1 cup of heavy cream
- -1/2 cup of milk
- -1/4 teaspoon of salt
- -1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- -1 cup of grated cheese cheddar, gruyere or any cheese of your choice
- -1/2 cup of cooked and diced bacon or ham optional
- -1/2 cup of diced vegetables spinach, mushroom, bell pepper, etc (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, milk, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Stir in the grated cheese, bacon or ham, and vegetables if using.
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the filling is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Let the quiche cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.